Get the process feedback you need now.
FCX has set the standard for calibration services. Our well-trained, certified technicians provide expert service for all types of instrumentation and process controls. We have extensive installation, configuration, and calibration experience with major instrumentation of all makes and models.
In addition to our company mission of continuously improving and developing better ways to serve our customers, FCX holds an ISO17025 accreditation.
Quality Instrumentation Service
FCX’s professional technicians and engineers are experts at designing, installing, programming, tuning, and troubleshooting for virtually any control instrumentation or system.
- Installation of instrumentation and controls (from single device to full plant automation)
- Repair services
- Loop checks
- Specialty testing services
- Communication systems (radio, phone, modbus, fieldbus, ethernet)
- On-site staffing (long term, short term, part time)
- Project / outage staffing (engineers, technicians, helpers)
- PLC and DCS systems
- SCADA systems
- Reverse engineering of control systems
FCX has the expertise to assist in almost any industry requirements, including NADCAP, AMS, Boeing, ASTM, ANSI, GMP, ISO/TS, and MIL-STD standards. Our engineered processes provide flexibility and reliability in the collection and analysis of your process data. We provide extensive temperature profiling data with data capture rates as fast as every 10 milliseconds at over 64 temperature points
FCX services all your temperature profiling needs:
- Small lab chambers to large batch furnaces
- Continuous running conveyor furnaces to rotary kilns
- Cryogenic freezers to large clean rooms
Does your circuit board have a bad component? We can help.
- Component-level repair
- Instrument reconditioning
- Product upgrades
- NIST traceable calibration
- Detailed failure analysis reports
- Legacy system repairs
- Surplus control systems parts
Visit these FCX divisions for more information:
FCX can provide expert service in numerous processes and equipment, including:
- Start-up assistance
- Reliability maintenance programs
- Maintenance agreements
- 24-hour service availability
- NIST traceable calibrations on-site and in-house
- Process optimization
- On-site staffing (short and long term)