FCX Performance Legacy Companies
The FCX Performance Legacy business was formed in April 1999 creating the largest distributor of specialty flow control products in the US market.
Select the links below for our legacy stories as these companies have folded into the FCX Performance brand.
- Simco Controls (founded 1984)
- Amsco Sales Corporation (founded 1960)
- JH Instrument (founded 1960)
- Simone Engineering (acquired 2001)
- North Coast Instrument (acquired 2008)
- Integrated Plant Services (acquired 2012)
These heritage locations now share a common brand and form the cornerstone of what is FCX Performance today.
Together with the 20+ acquired companies, FCX demonstrates the Power to Perform.
Featured Flow Control Products
- Pumps & Rotating Equipment
- Valves & Automation
- Filtration & Strainers
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Steam & Heat Transfer
- Hygienic Process Equipment
- Specialty Pipe & Flexible Hoses
Full Complement of Life-Cycle Services
- Instrumentation Services
- Valve Automation & Repair Services
- Pump & Rotating Equipment Repair
- Steam & Heat Trace Services
- Applications Expertise & Technical Support
- Pipe Fabrication & Hose Assembly