Valve Automation Solutions and Repair Services
Repair, maintenance, and tailor-made actuation solutions for all valve types and brands.
From custom solutions to necessary repair services, the FCX family of companies has the expertise to support your valve operations. FCX offers full-service safety and flow control valve repair and service centers within our network of companies. We can repair and maintain your valves in-line or in-shop, and on-budget. By partnering with FCX, you will have the resources of one of the country’s largest flow control solution providers.
We’re dedicated to complete lifecycle management from new valve setting to preventative maintenance and repair.
Visit these FCX divisions for more information:
We offer single-source solutions for companies that want to meet their valve requirements and reduce costs. Our strategic service centers carry a large inventory of manual and automated valves, actuators, and accessories. And our state-of-the-art valve automation facilities provide the capacity and equipment to automate challenging, oversized valve packages.
When you select an FCX Performance company, you get more than the best valve and automation products available. You benefit from our highly-trained technical sales and automation staff, who will work directly with you to properly identify your process conditions and select the right valve, actuators, and accessories for your application and budget. We are dedicated to providing solutions that improve your process performance and reduce cost. Your specials are our standards.
- Network and fieldbus hardware with configuration
- Factory / OEM bracketing and hardware
- Stainless hardware options and a variety of tubing materials
- Custom pneumatic, electric, and hydraulic actuator configurations
- Leak-tight shut off, single, or multi-body construction
- Custom assembly and mounting capabilities, special brackets, and junction box connections
- Valve diagnostic performance testing equipment and services
- 24/7/365 emergency services
Count on our team of highly-trained service and repair professionals to deliver a range of maintenance, repair, and refurbishment services for your valves and other flow control equipment. With 24/7/365 emergency and routine service capabilities, our trained technicians can provide services both in the field and in our facilities.
- Pressure relief valve settings and repair
- Flow control valve repair
- Mobile valve repair and automation
- 24/7 repair and field service support
- Mobile repair units
- Preventative maintenance
- Line valve repair
- Electric and pneumatic actuation repair
- Visual valve inspections and identification
- Safety relief valve pretesting
- Component cleaning
- Assembly of valve and components
- Assembly, testing, and setting to valve specifications
- State of the art documentation