Engineered and Application Services
Engineered systems with no limitations.
At FCX we are committed to taking the time to fully understand your processes, ensuring that we will select the right products to solve your flow control problem. Our customer-centric engineering approach helps us design systems to meet your exact project specifications. We aren't interested in just selling you a part, we want to provide you with a solution that will last.
Regardless of the industry, your fluid handling needs are no match for our engineers and team of world-class fabrication specialists. With technical expertise, product knowledge, applications experience in pumps, valves, and instrumentation, and the ability to track and monitor assets all under one roof, we will keep your sytems running efficiently.
Our process application consultative approach focuses on:
- Understanding process systems
- Identifying opportunities to improve system efficiencies
- Recommending appropriate sizing requirements for pumps and valves
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Providing schedules for predictive maintenance
- Designing parts to fit older assemblies
- Listing cost reduction opportunities through audits and surveys
- Engineering custom filtration and fluid recovery solutions
- Offering training to better prepare your staff to use and understand the systems in place
- Consulting, calibrating, and commissioning instrumentation services for the pharmaceutical market
- Customized schedules and solutions for instrumentation installation, calibration, and maintenance