Industry leaders in pumps and rotating equipment
The heart of your system, and the beginning of your operating process.
Pumps and rotating equipment move fluid through a system. The benefits of choosing the right pump for your application may be more important than you think.
Proper pump selection and application can:
- Improve your plant’s efficiency by selecting a pump that meets both the needs of your system as well as your operation’s throughput desires to maximize uptime and profitability.
- Reduce maintenance time by ensuring your designed pumps will be operating at their best efficiency points, thus extending their meantime between repairs.
- Ensure best material selection for clean fluid process to slurry fluid transfer as well as thin fluids to the most viscous services.
- Safeguard the process in hygienic plants against microbial growth by selecting equipment for CIP/COP systems that maintain the integrity of your products that are shear sensitive.
Our Pump Product Offering Includes:
- ANSI sealed: baseplate mounted with proper seal and seal support system selection
- Sealless: both ANSI and Non-ANSI to meet the application requirements
- Horizontal Split Case
- Vertical Turbine
- AODD: Air Operated Double Diaphragm with proper filter/regulators and surge suppressors
- Gear: metering applications to large volume transfer
- Progressive Cavity: standard materials to metal-on-metal rotor/stator materials
Hygienic Service Pumps
- CIP/COP processes
- Centrifugal and Positive Displacement
Full Service and Support Capabilities
- Strategically placed full-service pump repair shops with factory-trained personnel available for 24/7 service response, repairing all types and all brands of pumps
Solving your flow challanges with fully supported products
Delivering and supporting quality pumps and rotating equipment
With a near unlimited variety of processes and media types, FCX has a broad portfolio of pumps and rotating equipment. Our catalog allows us to be the go-to resource for all your application needs. We provide stand-alone pumps, skid-based pumps, and fully integrated skid packages including: ANSI pumps, centrifugal pumps, self-priming pumps, submersible pumps, and plunger pumps, to name a few. With these products and our industry knowledge and experience, our team can solve virtually any flow challenge.
We cover every step in the life-cycle of your pump. Before we deliver your product, we perform dynamic balancing to get the most out of your equipment. Our precise, laser alignment ensures precise calibration. During operation, the integrated sensors monitor equipment condition and vibration, so you can keep an eye out for potential problems. We stand by our products and offer full life-cycle service and repair.
Some product offerings include:
Work With Our Experts
Our pump experts work together with customers and vendors, delivering complete pump support and solutions. This allows FCX to develop unique solutions to address our customer’s toughest problems, deliver high levels of technical support, and provide cost-saving solutions! FCX can additionally perform system studies of pumping systems, helping to evaluate the optimum solution for any of your bad-actor installations. This allows FCX to help drive overall pump system improvement as well as increasing your reliability and profitability.