Exceeding your needs, on-site or at our facilities.
Our factory-trained personnel are standing by whenever your need arises, because we understand that emergencies don’t always happen during business hours. We take pride in partnering with your business to minimize downtime, increase reliability, and reduce overall cost of equipment ownership. Our team of experienced service professionals is trained in the latest technology to rebuild your equipment back to OEM specifications or better, using factory-provided replacement parts. And don't worry, we service all makes, models, and sizes of rotating equipment.
Rotating Equipment Repair and Rebuild
Our service centers and field technicians are equipped with the right tools and equipment to meet your needs. Experienced and well-trained professionals rebuild your pumps and rotating equipment back to OEM specifications or better.
We provide you with a complete range of analysis and precision machining and rotating equipment repair, including:
- Dynamic balancing
- Non-destructive testing
- Complete welding capabilities
- Machining and sandblasting
- Protective coatings
- Mechanical seal conversions and installation
- Boring mills and engine lathes
- Detailed tear-down and inspection report with photos
- Failure analysis and upgrade recommendations
- Pick-up and delivery on company-owned flatbed trucks
- Installation assistance
- Air compressor services (Dallas area only)
Field Service and Machining
Service delivered to your doorstep - Our experienced and certified technicians will come to you to service any piece of rotating equipment. All work is guaranteed. Our highly-trained field service techs offer:
- 24/7 service response
- Systems analysis
- Vibration analysis
- Laser alignment
- Pump surveys
- Heat transfer repair
- Doppler flow measurement
- On-site maintenance training
- Pump troubleshooting
- Inventory analysis
- Control panel troubleshooting and repair
- Baseplate installation and upgrades
Talk to your FCX partner about our preventative maintenance services - these service contracts are designed to keep your pumping system running at peak performance.
Mechanical Seal Repair
All mechanical seals are expertly tested, including John Crane, Chesterton, Durametallic, Flowserve, Burgman, Exato, Sealol, and AES. Each seal repair is subjected to stringent testing to meet or exceed OEM specifications, guaranteed.
Our cutting-edge lapping and polishing machine features:
- 36" plate diameter
- Diamond slurry processing system
- Flatness to less than one light band
- 14.6" lapping diameter
- Pneumatic lifts for even pressure and fast stock removal from any material
Sanitary Pump Repair
FCX can engineer, assemble, test and repair sanitary positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. Our capabilities range from providing bare shaft pumps to complete skid mounted pump assemblies with variable frequency drives.
We carry an extensive inventory of positive displacement and centrifugal pumps in the surface finishes required by the life sciences market. Learn more about our Sanitary and High Purity Services
The FCX Difference
When it comes to service, we can't be outdone. With a full line of quality pumps and parts in stock, we have the answers you need, when you need them.
- 24-hour pump and parts availability and service
- Large pump inventory of major manufacturers
- Conveniently located distribution centers
- Free pickup and delivery
- Quality pump repair
- Pump system design capabilities
- Guaranteed equipment